Norwegian Backroads / A Blamoutier Travel
The following privacy notice describe how we process and collect personal data when you visit https://norwegianbackroads.com or purchase a service from us. The responsibility for handling your personal data is hold by A Blamoutier Travel registered by the Norwegian authorities on the company number 928592316. All references to “we” and “us” in the following refer to A Blamoutier Travel.
By visiting our website and/or purchasing a service from us, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal information. We protect your personal privacy and do not collect more information than necessary. We will never sell your information to third parties without legal basis.
What data do we collect, for what purpose & on what ground
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication mean. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims if necessary.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services and may be your name, title, billing address, address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User & Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services and may beyour IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze the use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant content and to understand the effectiveness of our content. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer and grow our website and business.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing information from us and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions and to deliver relevant website content. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We may send you marketing communications if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications. You are free to opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by clicking the unsubscribe links in the emails or by requesting so by email to us.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that may include (but not limited to) details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
How we collect your personal data
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google, advertising networks such as Meta/Facebook, search information providers such as Google, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
We may also receive data from publicly available sources.
Disclosures your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with third parties who help us provide our orders, store services & communication to you. This includes but is not limited to:
- Partners & service providers who may provide IT and system administration services.
- Program & Software used for accounting & bookkeeping purposes.
- Software & partners who may perform marketing, sales and Analytics services for our website and/or socialmedia analytics
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles and pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We are legally obligated as per the Norwegian Law of Bookkeeping Chapter 5 (Bokføringsloven) to store any data pertaining to financial transactions for at least 5 years. We may also store the information for more than 5 years if there are outstanding payments, or active legal disputes.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your legal rights
Under data protection laws you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. This include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction and/or to withdraw consent, where the lawful ground of processing is consent.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data or to exercise any of your other rights. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Claims from the registered person must be handled free of charge and within 30 days.
You also have the right to complain about A Blamoutier Travel to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority. If you wish to do so, please contact the Norwegian Data Protection Authority at: https://www.datatilsynet.no